Research and Education
The fast development of biobanking and the huge number of biobanks around the world create a high demand of experts in biobanking. It develops a new field of competences and therefore, the need of training the new scientists and professionals.
To respond to this increasing necessity, "Biobanks and Complex Data Management" Professional Master of the Université Côte d’Azur prepares graduates for high-level positions in biobanking, based on the high-quality expertise of the Biobank Côte d'Azur.
BIOBANKS AND COMPLEX DATA MANAGEMENT : A UNIQUE EUROPEAN PROFESSIONAL MASTER
This Professional Master provides knowledge, experience, and practical
skills that will qualify graduates of the Master for working into the multidisciplinary field of biobanking
(humans, animals, plants, and other living organisms) and complex data management.
The course delivered a strong emphasis on industrial, technological and international environment.
Knowledge and skills provided by the Master:
- Organization and implementation of biobanks at the national and international levels
- Quality management and risk management of biobanks
- Infrastructure of a biobank, budgeting and biobank sustainability
- Sample management and ethical, legal, and societal aspects of biobanking
- Management of complex data associated to biological samples
- European and International biobanking networks
- Professional development and marketing
The Master Biobanks and Complex Data Management is being part of the international degree programs
of the Université Côte d’Azur (UCA). It has been labeled Initiative of Excellence (IDEX),
a prestigious award won by UCA from the French government for its UCAJEDI project, placing it among the top 10 world-class comprehensive universities of France.
For more information, visit the following topics:
Would you like more information or a quote?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.